Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Men’s Big Ten Tournament Thread- General Discussion (1 Viewer)

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I would have rather faced Purdue. Oh well, gotta get the Illini first anyway.

If we had Hepburn at the point this year, we may be top 10. That kid would compliment our shooters really well.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Depends if they give Shannon the calls on his out of control drives or not. They're a final four team if that's the case.

I watched that big dumb retard run from the 3 point line and shove Keisei across the court with his two forearms like a fuckin Oklahoma drill and the refs didn’t see a foul. But when he goes up and Gary thinks about trying to contest it was a foul.

Big ten refs are bad people and I’m taking their incompetence personally from here on out.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I watched that big dumb retard run from the 3 point line and shove Keisei across the court with his two forearms like a fuckin Oklahoma drill and the refs didn’t see a foul. But when he goes up and Gary thinks about trying to contest it was a foul.

Big ten refs are bad people and I’m taking their incompetence personally from here on out.
He did something similar to Chucky today.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds