Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Men’s Big Ten Tournament Thread- General Discussion (1 Viewer)

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
That seems like decent return on us comparably. I'm much more comfortable betting us at +1100 than Illinois at +290. We are undervalued by the public in BBall since we've essentially never been good or won anything other than an NIT.
Us and Northwestern are the two bets on that list that stick out to me more than any others. Northwestern is 1-1 against Purdue this year scoring 90+ in both games, and NU’s bracket sets up as well as you could ask for it to (undefeated v IU/PSU/UM, OT loss @ ILL, 1-0 v Purdue)

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Us and Northwestern are the two bets on that list that stick out to me more than any others. Northwestern is 1-1 against Purdue this year scoring 90+ in both games, and NU’s bracket sets up as well as you could ask for it to (undefeated v IU/PSU/UM, OT loss @ ILL, 1-0 v Purdue)
I think Northwestern has some health/injury issues.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Minnesota and Michigan State are going back and forth right now.. would be an awful look for MSU to lose this game.

Tied at 49 at the U12

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Who would we rather play tomorrow Penn State or Indiana. Sorry if already asked

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Anyone have tips for how to purchase flights, hotels, etc... when our first round matchup is announced?

Example: Do I start booking hotels in potential 8/9 matchup locations? If we play Friday, do I book a round trip flight with a return flight on Sunday? Or risk it and just buy a one way?

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who would we rather play tomorrow Penn State or Indiana. Sorry if already asked

Penn State I'd guess. It would be their third game in as many days. Indiana has been playing a lot better as of late as well.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Anyone have tips for how to purchase flights, hotels, etc... when our first round matchup is announced?

Example: Do I start booking hotels in potential 8/9 matchup locations? If we play Friday, do I book a round trip flight with a return flight on Sunday? Or risk it and just buy a one way?
Really tough to do until seed and location are announced. Hard to guess where we will go.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds