Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Memorial Stadium Atmosphere (1 Viewer)

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I feel like the tunnel walk used to be a pretty good amp up for both fans and players and now it's very meh

I could also just be misremembering and felt differently bc of my age then and now
I watched a YouTube video of some Australian reacting to college football team entrances. The guy was blown away by all of them, and then when it came to us you could tell he was struggling to pretend to act like it was cool. Ours was by FAR the gayest one on there. I was embarrassed just sitting there by myself watching it.

*Edited to correct Deab level grammar.

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Better to keep your pants zipped and deny a small penile size, than to whip it out at a televised event and remove all doubt.
-Benjamin Franklin

For this reason, I withhold my nomination to receive. Best of luck
Small crank gang, let's ride

Lets Go GIF by Archer

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What's even more annoying to me is, you shouldn't have to have some stupid music tell you to stand up and shout. Like, it's 3rd and 10 and we need a stop, you should already be on your feet yelling....
It's for the women and gays that don't know the rules.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds