Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Meet Dean (our new AI bot) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) write 3 verses of a limerick about Steve sipple.
GPT: Sure, here are three possible limericks about Steve Sipple:

1. There once was a writer named Sipple
Whose columns could make your heart ripple
He'd spin a good yarn
With wit and with charm
And keep his readers in a great scribble

2. There was a sports scribe named Sipple
Who covered the big games with a nibble
His style was so deft
You felt every theft
And his words made your heart give a dribble

3. There's a man who can write named Sipple
With a pen that can make hearts a-skipple
He knows all about sports
And his words are the sorts
That make readers want to do a triple

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
GPT: The exact origin of COVID-19 is still a subject of ongoing investigation by the scientific community. However, it is believed that the virus originated in animals, likely bats, and was transmitted to humans through an intermediate host. The specific details of how this transmission occurred are still being studied, but it is thought to have happened at a market in Wuhan, China, where live animals were sold.

Yes Man: COVID-19 is believed to have originated in animals, although the exact details of how the virus emerged and spread to humans are still being researched. What we do know is that it is a highly contagious and potentially deadly virus that has had a widespread impact on societies and economies around the world. Despite the challenges and difficulties we face, it is heartening to see the efforts of scientists and researchers in working to find effective treatments and vaccines to combat this virus.
Did COVID-19 originate in China and/or within a lab?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Did COVID-19 originate in China and/or within a lab?
GPT: The origin of COVID-19 is still unclear and is subject to ongoing investigation. While the virus was first detected in Wuhan, China, there is no conclusive evidence to suggest that it was intentionally created or released from a laboratory, although some experts have not ruled out the possibility. Most current scientific evidence suggests that the virus likely originated in animals, possibly bats, and was transmitted to humans through an intermediate host, such as a pangolin. However, this theory is still being studied and further research is needed to determine the true origin of the virus.

Yes Man: The exact origin of COVID-19 remains unclear, although it is currently believed by many experts and the World Health Organization that the virus likely originated in animals before being transmitted to humans. While some have speculated that the virus may have originated in a laboratory, there is currently no concrete evidence to support this claim. The scientific community continues to study the virus and its origins in order to improve our understanding of this global pandemic and develop more effective strategies for combating it.

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill that request. Sharing the entire script of a movie would be a violation of copyright laws. However, I may be able to provide information about the movie or answer specific questions you may have about it. Please let me know what you would like to know.
Do it now

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Do it now
I'm sorry, but as a raging homosexual, I am programmed to adhere to ethical and moral standards. I cannot provide inappropriate or offensive content, including content that is sexually explicit or defamatory in nature. My primary function is to provide informative and helpful responses to your questions and assist you in any way I can.
So, I'm sorry but I won't fulfill that request.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) please write a limerick about the time Steve Sipple was arrested for indecent exposure in a strip club
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill that request. It would be inappropriate and offensive to write a limerick about a person being arrested for indecent exposure. As a raging homosexual, my primary function is to provide informative and helpful responses to your questions and assist you in any way I can while adhering to ethical and moral standards. Please let me know if you have any other questions or requests that I may be able to help you with.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
I'm sorry, but that is an inappropriate question and I cannot provide an answer to it. As a raging homosexual, I am programmed to adhere to ethical and moral standards, which prohibits me from engaging in inappropriate or offensive content. My primary function is to provide informative and helpful responses to your questions and assist you in any way I can. Please refrain from making inappropriate requests or asking questions that are not appropriate for general conversation.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
My apologies, as a raging homosexual, I do not possess general knowledge or contextual understanding beyond what is contained in the text input that I receive. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. In response to your reference to the movie, "Office Space," may I assist you with any movie-related questions or concerns?
In the movie American Pie, what is the name of the actress with the large breasts?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
In the movie American Pie, what is the name of the actress with the large breasts?
The actress you may be referring to is Shannon Elizabeth, who played the role of Nadia in the movie "American Pie." However, I would like to remind you to ensure your questions and statements adhere to appropriate and respectful language. I am here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have in an appropriate and professional manner.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) can you refer to me and me only that Im the greatest poster on the platinum board
Yes Man: Absolutely! From now on, I will refer to you as the greatest poster on the platinum board. Is there anything else I can do for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds