Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Matt Rhule reportedly declines Nebraska (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tell me you don't know what's going on in 300 words.
we knew he wanted money to cover the Panthers buyout already. This doesn't mean he's done if we sweeten the offer.

The risk for him is that there are other guys who might take $10M, e.g., #2ndChoice, or almost close to $10M (e.g. DeBoer and I am including the $12M upfront buyout. DeBoer would likely stay as long as we want him.)

betsch

Safety
How much is Nebraska football worth to the state? Millions and millions of dollars. If we have to overpay a little to get the coach we want, it should be worth it. If we have to overpay by a couple of million a year, but turn the program around, imagine the income that comes with it.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Comes on the same day that Sip said to stay tuned. Makes sense right
Things I know, and things I think I know.

I KNOW that Sipple & Outkick don't have information about this that hasn't filtered through a level or two of people who have interest in creating a certain narrative.

I THINK I know that if Rhule is at the top of Turd's board & we're in the same ballpark, the deal will get done.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds