Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Maryland game thread

Ah yes one bad pick up means he sucks. It year one and we are 5-4 which no one thought was going to happen. Y’all need to take an edible and chill out
Nebraska fans are so emotional. So many defended Frost but are already giving up on the new guy cleaning up Frosts mess.

Will Ferrell Crying GIF

If before the season I had told you that we would be 5-5 to start the year you would have taken that 100%.
I agree but with how bad the BIG west is I don’t know what to think. It’s said we probably won’t score 20 points again this season.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back