Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Mark Stoops - A&M (1 Viewer)

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
What a ride in College Station! These guys know how to bring the drama.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

Fucking love the off-season

317.png

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Stoops is a good HC. But he's a good coach like Ferentz, consistent bowl games, occasional 10 win season. But he's not 15 million dollar competing for national titles head coach. I think he's pretty comfortable with what he's built at Kentucky and handsomely paid for it.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Stoops is a good HC. But he's a good coach like Ferentz, consistent bowl games, occasional 10 win season. But he's not 15 million dollar competing for national titles head coach. I think he's pretty comfortable with what he's built at Kentucky and handsomely paid for it.

Who knows? He’s got rings as a DC. His brother’s got rings. He knows how to get it done.

I’m shocked people forget how hard it is to win at Kentucky. He’s gonna go to Cockeye in a year or two and be a huge pain in the ass for us and probably take them up a notch

Herbie

Quarterback
From
Liucci

Long story short, this one never got to the finish line and the roadblock was tonight's meeting to approve the hire involving the A&M brass.

With this news breaking as I type, I can say I've never seen anything like this but have also been on the phone with every level of this thing throughout the night and think this is very likely to go one of two ways for the Aggies:

The Ags pivot and tab former DC and Duke boss Mike Elko and team him with Elijah Robinson and a new-look staff or simply remove the interim tag from E-Rob and revamp things from there accordingly. Either way would be wildly popular with players and the current recruits.

COYS

Linebacker
Interesting, I wonder if Robinson would look to some guys on our staff when filling out his new staff. The majority of his coaching connections are through Rhule, so it would seem natural for him to go after a few of our guys.

westernnehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
Interesting, I wonder if Robinson would look to some guys on our staff when filling out his new staff. The majority of his coaching connections are through Rhule, so it would seem natural for him to go after a few of our guys.
He’s got connections to Satterfield, right? Satt has SEC experience…

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds