Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Marcus Stokes (1 Viewer)

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Just imagine all the national clowns with the narrative that we “didn’t retain our black interim coach and recruited a kid who said the n word”
Also his picture looks like a typical Florida mug shot. Can’t tell if he’s 17 or 36 and addicted to meth

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Just looking at the kids high school stats, he had a lot of INT's and wasn't even a 55% passer his senior year. Stats don't pop out very positively.
The way it sounds he probably didn’t throw to black kids and everyone hated him so they just dropped the ball.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
This film imo is impressive. He was only at 54% completions. Generally don’t like that. However, his arm is 🔥. The degree of difficulty on some of these throws are HIGH for any high school kid. I think it’s easy to see why he had commitable SEC interest.

I think this is totally worth taking a shot at from a football standpoint

I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This film imo is impressive. He was only at 54% completions. Generally don’t like that. However, his arm is 🔥. The degree of difficulty on some of these throws are HIGH for any high school kid. I think it’s easy to see why he had commitable SEC interest.

I think this is totally worth taking a shot at from a football standpoint

I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

He does have a cannon. And throws a tight spiral.

But the low completion % plus the high INT rate is rather concerning. And I think I read his team was 2 and 8 this season - his senior season?

I dunno. He looks like a tater on meth. He has baggage - and one can argue the validity of the baggage - but on at least our last two games broadcasts it was mentioned several times how NU has never had a minority head coach in any sport. Which puts more of a spotlight on this kids baggage, valid or not.

Which is all why I hope Thompson returns. As playing the portal game for a starting QB again is russian roulette.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
He does have a cannon. And throws a tight spiral.

But the low completion % plus the high INT rate is rather concerning. And I think I read his team was 2 and 8 this season - his senior season?

I dunno. He looks like a tater on meth. He has baggage - and one can argue the validity of the baggage - but on at least our last two games broadcasts it was mentioned several times how NU has never had a minority head coach in any sport. Which puts more of a spotlight on this kids baggage, valid or not.

Which is all why I hope Thompson returns. As playing the portal game for a starting QB again is russian roulette.
Agree. Tater Island had an article and Stokes is listed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds