Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Malcom Hartzog (3 Viewers)

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Why did it take 5 games for him to see the field? He is our best CB, and it’s not close. I know he got beat once or twice, but his fluidity and ability to turn is not comparable to anyone else on the roster. Happy he saw the field, and that Duval hasn’t turned him into an inflexible slug yet.

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm shocked at the difference in tackling. How did this team go from missing 6-7 tackles on some plays to only missing 6 tackles in the game according to PFF? If we could improve the pass rush to go along with the stepped up coverage and tackling our defense would be pretty solid.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Also, I remember when we recruited him and people weren't happy because they thought it was a throw away schollie. Coach Fischer saw something.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Before we all get too excited, this was done against Indiana. Their quarterback was a statute providing zero run threat and was erratic throwing the ball. I’ll get excited when we do this against a team with actual playmakers.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Before we all get too excited, this was done against Indiana. Their quarterback was a statute providing zero run threat and was erratic throwing the ball. I’ll get excited when we do this against a team with actual playmakers.
The cold truth is getting excited about a sloppy win at home at night against a poor team is a perfectly reasonable thing.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I need like 4 more wins before I get actually excited, but I'm fine celebrating the weeks we don't have uncontrollable diarrhea running down our legs after the last 4 years

Eloot224

Running Back
Thankfully Chins and Frosty are gone. Or Malcolm might not have seen the field until his Senior year.

I hope some if not, all of the players recruited by this prior staff stick around for the new staff. Be interested to see which ones were recruiting/evaluation misses or lack of development on and off the field (or both).

GBR

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds