Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

LOL… Pissing in RSS Mods Cornflakes on the open board (1 Viewer)

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
i-cant-see-shit-memegenerator-net-can-t-see-shit-stevie-wonder-49521061.png

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
The “I’m sure it will blow over” post had me cracking up

Dogsker

Bench Warmer
Indy Husker is a massive douche and should have been booted as a mod long ago. He was always railing about Trump’s China tarrifs and it’s impact on soy beans and of course left it out that Trump sent tariff money back to the farmers. Anyone in Ag that didn’t support the NAFTA replacement or the direction with China is either a leftist or an idiot. In Indy’s case he’s both.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Indy Husker is a massive douche and should have been booted as a mod long ago. He was always railing about Trump’s China tarrifs and it’s impact on soy beans and of course left it out that Trump sent tariff money back to the farmers. Anyone in Ag that didn’t support the NAFTA replacement or the direction with China is either a leftist or an idiot. In Indy’s case he’s both.

Mod's don't get booted, they only get more powerful over time.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

dude youre right ! I always thought indi was a giant cunt,.. probably went to school at crayton and got his ass pounded by sweater vests fags every thursday nite ..glad im not the only one.

ps. im drunk.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
He’s an incredible idiot

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds