Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Load boner September 23 (2 Viewers)

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Watch Colorado beat Oregon. I think Oregon is overrated. Barely beat TT. National media will be like...

randy-marsh-south-park.gif

betsch

Safety
When we suck I tend to completely check out when it comes to football around the country. So naturally it has been years since I’ve sat down and enjoyed a day of watching football.

I get so pissed seeing all the other teams and their ability to do basic things competently.
Yep, my NFL viewership has probably quadrupled over the last 10 years.

doublewing

Running Back
Yep, my NFL viewership has probably quadrupled over the last 10 years.
The NFL product has improved over that last 10 years while CFB is becoming much worse. I think the best days of CFB are behind us. The transfer portal, NIL and radical conference realignment will make it unrecognizable.

I was always about 90% CFB fan to 10% NFL and now I'm about 60/40 for the NFL.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Not sure about Alabama and Ole Miss but spot on with the rest.
I’m not good at keeping track of these threads. Keep this one in your pocket Jim and bring it back after that weekend. Tag the tater throwers from my original post if I’m mostly right. Call me out if I’m wrong

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not good at keeping track of these threads. Keep this one in your pocket Jim and bring it back after that weekend. Tag the tater throwers from my original post if I’m mostly right. Call me out if I’m wrong
I'll forget about it in a couple of hours.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This. I love watching the games alone too. Don't bother me, woman. I start at 6am and end at 11pm PST. It's heaven.
If you come downstairs don't expect me to look at you while you're speaking. You can make requests but don't expect them to get done today. If I turn up the TV it means you're talking too much and/or loud.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
If you come downstairs don't expect me to look at you while you're speaking. You can make requests but don't expect them to get done today. If I turn up the TV it means you're talking too much and/or loud.
id expect you with an white napkin and your pants pulled down in the basement jimbo

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds