Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Link for the Crawford fight (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Weird ending for sure. But made sense. His legs were giving out on those shots. He wouldn’t have lasted much longer either way.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Again going to have a few pop ups
Appreciate the link. TC took advantage of Porters shit footwork in the late rounds. Connected more, etc. Porter was pissed, but TC played him like a drum. Overall pretty clean fight.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Appreciate the link. TC took advantage of Porters shit footwork in the late rounds. Connected more, etc. Porter was pissed, but TC played him like a drum. Overall pretty clean fight.
His dad just bus rolled his son....fuck

Ya it was about to get really ugly I feel. I respect his dad for doing it, but don't throw your kid under the bus

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
His Dad is a douche lord. Porter should have fired his ass on the spot
If you’ve seen them interact and understand their relationship, this type of call out is pretty common. I don’t doubt his dad thinks it’s true, and Shawn would have no problem with it if it is. Shawn has rods in so many different fires at this point, that it’s hard to believe there isn’t some truth to it.
But it seemed Terrance was starting to seize control, and obviously was dominating the 10th. He was already ahead on all 3 cards, and essentially created an insurmountable lead in the 10th had the fight continued.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds