Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lincoln Riley to USC? (2 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rumor on the Oklahoma 247 site is his deal is 10yr, $150million, stadium renovations, facility renovations, expanded staff, massive assistant salary pool.
My uncle talked to this guy not long ago who says Notre Dame and USC will join the BIG. It’s probably BS, but it would give USC more money to play with.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

FFUWvkiXsAc91Yz

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have to say that I was really enjoying the USC misery. They are really annoying fans to be around on a daily basis and a huge number of them are all in when they're good and disappear when they suck.

I've been following the USC coaching search pretty closely locally and I don't recall Lincoln Riley being on anyone's list. The smart money was on Dave Aranda everyone's number one pick. Luke #2ndChoice although there was concern that he was an east coast guy whatever that means. And Kalani Sitake because Polys although if Chris Peterson wasn't considered a good fit I'm trying to wrap my head around Kalani fitting in with the West L.A. boosters.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
USC’s recruiting class is currently 67th. Will be fun to watch how far up they climb the next couple months/ weeks

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

This reminds me of 2007 when we had like a top 5 class and it slowly started to fall off as it became more apparent Callahan was gone. The difference is this is 2022 and 2023 and nobody in Oklahoma thought anything like this could or would happen at breakfast time this morning.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This reminds me of 2007 when we had like a top 5 class and it slowly started to fall off as it became more apparent Callahan was gone. The difference is this is 2022 and 2023 and nobody in Oklahoma thought anything like this could or would happen at breakfast time this morning.
It is kind of mind blowing that it didn't leak.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds