Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Let's drink you motherfuckers

Can’t believe there aren’t any free options to watch BioDome or Encino Man
Seeing BioDome in theaters was a watershed for me. It's when I learned that just because something was stupid and juvenile, it didn't mean it was necessarily good. Until then, I just sort of assumed every dumb movie that was in some way directed towards older kids (often overlapping with stoners) was at least sort of okay. Man, that movie is something else. I should rewatch it.

Seeing BioDome in theaters was a watershed for me. It's when I learned that just because something was stupid and juvenile, it didn't mean it was necessarily good. Until then, I just sort of assumed every dumb movie that was in some way directed towards older kids (often overlapping with stoners) was at least sort of okay. Man, that movie is something else. I should rewatch it.

I don't want to admit how many times I have actually watched this movie. It seemed to be on a lot in the late '90s and I got sucked in every time. The scene below always cracks me up.

the only other good part of Bio Dome

15c1083039325681bd188fd6d079771f_xl.jpg

853full-dara-tomanovich.jpg

Sometimes I wish I had your humbleness/self loathing. I guess I'd have to have something wrong with myself though.
We're two sides of the same coin. You're perfect in every way and I can't think of a thing that's right with me.

Anyone drinking on this fine Sunday? I’m cracking into some Rock Hill Farms

Just absolutely smashed the first black cherry whxte clxw of the night. Gonna go prowling on instagram for some live MLM Q and As. I like to get my hands on the compensation plans, schedule a 1 on 1, then go full forensic accounting mode over FaceTime with the recruiter.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back