Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lets check on BigCL24 today.. (3 Viewers)

NEHusker54

Cornerback
Damn I don’t even remember the helmet swing, or post, refresh me. Was that when they were practicing in the stadium and a couple fights broke out?

A few Friday nights, does that mean we’ve coached against each other or had beers postgame?
I am also curious about this helmet swing

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver

I was already bant here at that point, so I thought it was Garrett's elaborate creation of a fake platinum board where you could sign up, but couldn't really join.

I guess I done fucked up at that point, and that's why I haven't spent much time @joshuahuskers thread about posting your RSS credentials. Well, the cat is out of the bag now.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
I was already bant here at that point, so I thought it was Garrett's elaborate creation of a fake platinum board where you could sign up, but couldn't really join.

I guess I done fucked up at that point, and that's why I haven't spent much time @joshuahuskers thread about posting your RSS credentials. Well, the cat is out of the bag now.
season 5 the krusty sponge GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Wasn't the end of the world. As I said made me briefly angry. I was quickly over it.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Damn I don’t even remember the helmet swing, or post, refresh me. Was that when they were practicing in the stadium and a couple fights broke out?

A few Friday nights, does that mean we’ve coached against each other or had beers postgame?

LM7 was running scout team and was showing the 1st team up, I believe it was Daniels took exception to it and slammed him down pretty hard. A play or two later it happened again and LM got up and went after Bootle. Not sure if it was because he was smallest man in the area, or if he thought Bootle did it. Bootle ripped off LM's helmet and swung it ultimately hitting and knocking down/maybe out a scout team oline that was helping LM scrap.

It's a little ironic now because Chin stopped practice and ripped the d for going after LM, saying something about do you want to run off and make our future QB leave the team...

I officiate high school ball, have done a few of your games over the years. We usually had you guys 1-2 times per year and seemed like every playoff first-round game. Left Omaha Metro in 19 and last one I did was your 2019 Westside playoff game.

Sticky Roll

Bench Warmer
LM7 was running scout team and was showing the 1st team up, I believe it was Daniels took exception to it and slammed him down pretty hard. A play or two later it happened again and LM got up and went after Bootle. Not sure if it was because he was smallest man in the area, or if he thought Bootle did it. Bootle ripped off LM's helmet and swung it ultimately hitting and knocking down/maybe out a scout team oline that was helping LM scrap.

It's a little ironic now because Chin stopped practice and ripped the d for going after LM, saying something about do you want to run off and make our future QB leave the team...

I officiate high school ball, have done a few of your games over the years. We usually had you guys 1-2 times per year and seemed like every playoff first-round game. Left Omaha Metro in 19 and last one I did was your 2019 Westside playoff game.

Oh wow yes I remember that clearly now. It was in the stadium, towards the east side towards midfield or maybe closer to the south end zone. I was trying to replay it in my head this morning and LM7 was definitely the memory I had.

Good to hear feom you!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds