Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lenhardt Decommits (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I was thinking Kiffin would probably leave since he can’t keep coaches at Ole Miss because they won’t pay top dollar, but I also doubt Turd and our donor base have the balls to hire a guy like him and go all in.
They have looked the other way for every other Nebraska born coach why not the same for Kiffin?

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm just messing around but it's funny to watch people defending Osborne and Frost but in the same breath condemn people like Urban and Kiffin.
Honestly i see more character issues with Urb than Lane. Lane just likes to troll. He has never did anything really bad unless I’m forgetting.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was thinking Kiffin would probably leave since he can’t keep coaches at Ole Miss because they won’t pay top dollar, but I also doubt Turd and our donor base have the balls to hire a guy like him and go all in.
I don't even know what the knock on Kiffin is. I'm pretty sure his ole Miss buyout is low and he appears to be an excellent coach and recruiter with a personality that can get talent to Lincoln. I mean I guess you could knock him for hiring DJ Durkin after he killed a kid, but no one is batting an eye at LSU and Brian Kelly

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't even know what the knock on Kiffin is. I'm pretty sure his ole Miss buyout is low and he appears to be an excellent coach and recruiter with a personality that can get talent to Lincoln. I mean I guess you could knock him for hiring DJ Durkin after he killed a kid, but no one is batting an eye at LSU and Brian Kelly
And Durkin left him for Jimbo.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
SZD dudes have hinted at some coed stuff w/ him, but don't know if legit.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds