Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kleiman (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Dean has stayed on the sidelines with pretty much all rumors/speculation this entire time, so I think it's interesting that today he revealed that sources have told him Kleiman is at the top of the list. If we all assume he's a mouthpiece for the AD, this is pretty noteworthy.

"I talked to a source close to the Kansas State football program. Folks are aware of the smoke around Chris Kleman's name and the Nebraska job.

Behind the scenes, things remain business as usual and nothing as of today would suggest he was leaving. His relationship with AD Gene Taylor is as strong as ever. They are best friends, and his loyalty to Taylor is strong.

With that said, in this situation with two bog games remaining, you rarely see a guy tip his hand on leaving. KSU plays Kansas Saturday and possibly a rematch with TCU for the Big 12 title. Win or lose, they could end up in the Sugar Bowl as the Big 12's highest-ranked available team.

KSU also open its new $60 million indoor practice facility next month. They have a lot going on there.

Something else that got my attention is Klieman is originally from Waterloo (Cockeye) and Alberts is from nearby Cedar Falls. There is a lot of common footing there. Alberts is 52 and Klieman 55.

Another thing I'll share is one Division I coach I've known for years told me this morning said an agent he knows that represents coaches say Klieman is at the top of the list right now for Nebraska. Take that for what it's worth.

Chris Klieman would be up there for me from what I've heard in the last 24 hours. I believe he's high on Turd's list."

For the record, Sipple agreed that Kleiman has more "steam" behind him than Leipold right now.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
Dean has stayed on the sidelines with pretty much all rumors/speculation this entire time, so I think it's interesting that today he revealed that sources have told him Kleiman is at the top of the list. If we all assume he's a mouthpiece for the AD, this is pretty noteworthy.

"I talked to a source close to the Kansas State football program. Folks are aware of the smoke around Chris Kleman's name and the Nebraska job.

Behind the scenes, things remain business as usual and nothing as of today would suggest he was leaving. His relationship with AD Gene Taylor is as strong as ever. They are best friends, and his loyalty to Taylor is strong.

With that said, in this situation with two bog games remaining, you rarely see a guy tip his hand on leaving. KSU plays Kansas Saturday and possibly a rematch with TCU for the Big 12 title. Win or lose, they could end up in the Sugar Bowl as the Big 12's highest-ranked available team.

KSU also open its new $60 million indoor practice facility next month. They have a lot going on there.

Something else that got my attention is Klieman is originally from Waterloo (Cockeye) and Alberts is from nearby Cedar Falls. There is a lot of common footing there. Alberts is 52 and Klieman 55.

Another thing I'll share is one Division I coach I've known for years told me this morning said an agent he knows that represents coaches say Klieman is at the top of the list right now for Nebraska. Take that for what it's worth.

Chris Klieman would be up there for me from what I've heard in the last 24 hours. I believe he's high on Turd's list."

For the record, Sipple agreed that Kleiman has more "steam" behind him than Leipold right now.
Brother…. Most of us left the other site because it was so bad and haven’t looked back. Sean had no info or connections then and still doesn’t. Baffles me when his name is brought up over here. Literally has no info or insight. <3

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Brother…. Most of us left the other site because it was so bad and haven’t looked back. Sean had no info or connections then and still doesn’t. Baffles me when his name is brought up over here. Literally has no info or insight. <3
That's kinda my point haha, he has no insight and yet he suddenly goes out on a limb today after sticking to his zero insight for the past 2 months...? Just interesting.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
What’s better, not putting out any information or throwing out every name possible to see what sticks? The. You can claim to be an insider because one of the 13 names you mentioned was picked?
We've got an infestation of taters...

Tater.gif

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean is all about the dollar and protecting it. At this point he has to put something out there to protect…nothing more.

These things are fluid.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds