Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***JUST A FEW REMINDERS*** (2 Viewers)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
1st - I just wanted to remind everyone to direct all negative comments (towards me) to my twitter feed. The platinum board strives to be a positive place free of negativity and bad vibes. @mod_team and @HuskerGarrett have been working overtime deleting and banning anyone who posts negative and/or false information about me, and we all appreciate their efforts, but apparently a few of you need a little reminder. Ok, good? Moving on...

2nd - I will now be referring to myself in the 3rd person and I request that all members of the Platinum Board refer to me as “The Sir Yacht” or “The Yacht” or “El Yachterino” if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. @mod_team has been instructed to strictly enforce this mandate and has been authorized to use deadly force if necessary. Cool? Lastly...

3rd - Do you think I should do a Christmas album? Was thinking about a greatest hits album but all my songs are so great it’s just too difficult to choose. Just want to get some fan feedback on this... thx

(feel free to pin this @mod_team, thx. and stay tuned everyone things are developing fast and hard...)

Last edited:

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
No to the Christmas album. That would be selling out.

That’s what Woody Hayes’ grandson thinks(we’re friends) and The Yacht really values his opinion, as do I yours. My agent disagrees and thinks it would be a huge hit. I (The Yacht) told him that of course it would be huge success, the question is whether I can compromise my creative intuition and core values in order to just make a super awesome chart topping Christmas album? I just don’t know...

thx for the input and stayed tuned...

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That’s what Woody Hayes’ grandson thinks(we’re friends) and The Yacht really values his opinion, as do I yours. My agent disagrees and thinks it would be a huge hit. I (The Yacht) told him that of course it would be huge success, the question is whether I can compromise my creative intuition and core values in order to just make a super awesome chart topping Christmas album? I just don’t know...

thx for the input and stayed tuned...
Just know that I will only be secretly listening to your music after that. Publically I'll call you a sellout and say your music sucks.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds