Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JUCO DL Crystal Ball N (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Really good sized dude. Would love to take him and Wynn. That would be some potential to be a stout line if they can develop and live up to their size. A bunch of really big scary dudes.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Really good sized dude. Would love to take him and Wynn. That would be some potential to be a stout line if they can develop and live up to their size. A bunch of really big scary dudes.
Agreed.

Not sure what the numbers are looking like to be at 85 right now though. I'm sure there's a thread on here telling me.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
As of right now my unofficial count has us at exactly 85 scholarships, so for us to take 3-5 more then some roster clean up is gonna need to be done.

Obviously we don't have all of the pertinent roster information. There could be a few dudes who are already leaving or gone that we just don't know about yet. Not all guys leaving enter the transfer portal.

Tate Wildeman for example. He didn't even go through spring practice but we didn't find out until well after spring practice was done.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
As of right now my unofficial count has us at exactly 85 scholarships, so for us to take 3-5 more then some roster clean up is gonna need to be done.

Obviously we don't have all of the pertinent roster information. There could be a few dudes who are already leaving or gone that we just don't know about yet. Not all guys leaving enter the transfer portal.
We need to act like a big boy program and start processing non-contributors.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This guy is definitely more Suh than Donald as opposed to the last transfer we landed whose name I've already forgot who was more Donald than Suh

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Tate Wildeman for example. He didn't even go through spring practice but we didn't find out until well after spring practice was done.

Looks like they are trying to get rid of the 25-man signing limit soon so that could make things more interesting in the future.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
His Quotes from 247 -

”The coaches let me know the need for a big time defensive tackle like myself, a program changer and someone who can impact the defense,” he said.

“Nebraska’s program competes in the Big Ten, a conference true to my heart and my region,” he said. “Nebraska for sure will be a place I will be visiting in these next couple of weeks.”

He is also from Chicago and knows Alante Brown and went to the same school as Jalin Martin.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds