Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jon Rahm (1 Viewer)

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Whatd he do that chapped your ass
Honestly he was fine the first 3 days. Enjoyed watching him play. Final day, as things didn’t go his way on a few holes, he made some comments to bystanders as he walked by.

The Phoenix Open is a different animal. The crowd can get in your face a bit, especially on the 16th hole. He was not getting that treatment.

Is he my least favorite player, no. Just no longer a fan.

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
Honestly he was fine the first 3 days. Enjoyed watching him play. Final day, as things didn’t go his way on a few holes, he made some comments to bystanders as he walked by.

The Phoenix Open is a different animal. The crowd can get in your face a bit, especially on the 16th hole. He was not getting that treatment.

Rahms just a soft ass bitch

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Rahms just a soft ass bitch

His wife looks to have some soft ass tits though.
nintchdbpict000306991305.jpg

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower

Gotcha, we weren’t there on Sunday so I didn’t see any of that.

He was standoffish when we did see him, but a lot of guys are because they’re in the zone and can’t be expected to interact with the throngs of drunks between every hole.

Like, I enjoy me some Tony…..but dude just kept his head down and didn’t acknowledge the crowd at all any of the many holes we watched him that week.

Sounds like the rowdy spectators got under Rahm’s skin, but I can’t pass judgement without knowing how shitty the things he said were haha.

Obviously should be more of a pro and ignore the heckles (or even just annoying “get in the hole guys” trying to get some acknowledgment from him on the ropes as he heads to the next hole), but I can certainly understand being frustrated when you just hit some bad balls and you’ve got inebriated people screaming at you from mere feet away…..and you potentially just cost yourself a healthy chunk of change on that last hole.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rahm is a genuinely good dude
Yeah I think some people are talking about Rahm and some are talking about McIlroy and it's getting confusing.

McIlroy HATES the Phoenix Open. Only went for $$ and said it. The course doesn't set up well for his game either. Rory had some bitchy comments all last week bc he made it clear he didn't want to be there.

Rahm is perfectly fine OTOH. He's probably the best player in the world right now. He has a weird expression a lot of the time and weird body language but he's a perfectly fine bloke. All top golfers are hyper competitive so every single one of them is gonna have a bitchy moment somewhere along the way ("he sneered at me walking by on the 13th at Kapalua one year" etc etc I think every top player has these).

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Yeah I think some people are talking about Rahm and some are talking about McIlroy and it's getting confusing.

McIlroy HATES the Phoenix Open. Only went for $$ and said it. The course doesn't set up well for his game either. Rory had some bitchy comments all last week bc he made it clear he didn't want to be there.

Rahm is perfectly fine OTOH. He's probably the best player in the world right now. He has a weird expression a lot of the time and weird body language but he's a perfectly fine bloke. All top golfers are hyper competitive so every single one of them is gonna have a bitchy moment somewhere along the way ("he sneered at me walking by on the 13th at Kapalua one year" etc etc I think every top player has these).
Yeah Rory was not a happy camper last week at the open. But didn’t stick out amongst the fans.

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
Yeah Rory was not a happy camper last week at the open. But didn’t stick out amongst the fans.
Rory is country club boy through and through and it's annoying he has a better than thou attitude and it shows plus he like to choke on dick the last couple years.

Rahm is a prick to the gallery all the time if you pay attention especially when he starts choking. He likes to get snarky and acts like it's the gallery fault

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
His wife looks to have some soft ass tits though.
nintchdbpict000306991305.jpg
That pic must have been taken before she pumped out the two kids she had with her at the 18th green today. They appeared to be somewhere around 18 months old and 3-4 months old.

That is one damn flat stomach…….😜

Last edited:

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Have a friend who met Rahm in 2017 at a bar in Arizona and took a picture with him, he said he was a nice guy, he's obviously just very competitive.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't watch golf but I've concluded from this thread that Brandel, Bryson, Rory are bitches because obviously look at their names. Rahm is a chirpy bitch. Reed is just an all around bitch.

No wonder I don't watch golf.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds