Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JFC, Norfolk... (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pop Tv Wow GIF by Schitt's Creek

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
dumb question but if your baby arrives stillborn at home...what is the legal thing to do with it? like obviously there's better solutions than burning and burying.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
dumb question but if your baby arrives stillborn at home...what is the legal thing to do with it? like obviously there's better solutions than burning and burying.
I imagine if you have a stillborn it doesn't just roll out unexpectedly. Probably have issues that would make you go to the doctor and they would take it out.

I don't have an answer to your actual question though.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

I'd call the ambulance first and have them tell the authorities. j.k. sort of, but I'd call 911. I can't imagine too many people would call the funeral home 1st, but with society now I could see it happening.

I have heard of stillborn at home being a surprise. Rare, but it happens.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Lots of fat chick's don't even know their pregnant and have babies in the bathtub or other areas. But you just don't burn them and bury! JFC! People. We are a bunch of high testosterone men around here in the plains so women need to have a plan.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Lots of fat chick's don't even know their pregnant and have babies in the bathtub or other areas. But you just don't burn them and bury! JFC! People. We are a bunch of high testosterone men around here in the plains so women need to have a plan.
Also with the youngish generation having a low sperm count these days cause of chemicals us old guys are more than happy to breed your women.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds