Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jay Wright retiring at Nova (1 Viewer)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Another one of the greats stepping down.

Side note - hey Fred, Nova is hiring

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Big ups to him though for not being egomaniacal enough to only retire after doing the year long media knob slobbing tour
Great take here. Roy Williams quietly retired after the season as well. The way Coach K did it was nauseating. Made the whole season about him and his ego...it was so satisfying watching the Tar Heels ruin his last game at Cameron and ruin his Tourney run.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Great take here. Roy Williams quietly retired after the season as well. The way Coach K did it was nauseating. Made the whole season about him and his ego...it was so satisfying watching the Tar Heels ruin his last game at Cameron and ruin his Tourney run.
I hated it when Dirk did it. I hated it when Kobe did it. I hate it whenever the whole season becomes about some retirement

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Seems like a guy who could fill a CEO role in a football program.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Since NOVA is affiliated with the largest pedophile syndicate in history and located within Pennsylvania, I can only assume a yuge pedo scandal is about to break.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds