Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Jason Maciejczak is N (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

After watching his film I can picture him as a Pulling Guard just crushing some poor defender. Excited about this commit, even though he is currently unrated by some services

today-show-yes.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anybody know how to pronounce his last name Maciejczak? Between him and Princewell they are gonna be frustrating announcers for a while. Need to add in a couple Samoans that really make them earn their keep calling games.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
We putting him on OL, then? I was thinking he was going to be in the middle of that DL.

Edit - N/M, I read the article:

However, the Huskers have told Maciejczak that their vision is for him to come into the program as an offensive lineman and develop on that side of the ball.

"I’ll start out on offense, and if D-line is better, I’ll move," Maciejczak told Inside Nebraska. "Both coordinators I really liked."

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ehhh feels like another Yager type of signing
Yager was higher rated and more known. Also appeared to play much stiffer than Jason. Seems that Jason has some good feet and quickness to go along with his size.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
We putting him on OL, then? I was thinking he was going to be in the middle of that DL.
Seems he could potentially play on either side of the trenches. In my mind I have already pictured him & Big Hank just Road Grating people from the Guard position, and made me smile. If Coach Rhule thinks he should be on defense then I just gotta flip him to the other side in my mind. I like seeing them recruit athletic players for the lines. Hopefully we can flip that DT who was committed to Syracuse. Looks quick and I believe he has little experience playing football.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Rhule mentioned it in his presser. There have been a bunch of dudes drafted from local FCS programs, especially on the lines. We're going to try and identify+develop those guys here. Prime example of that. If he doesn't work out, he probably just transfers to N. Dakota in a couple years.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds