Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

It’s pretty remarkable…

I thought the Platinum board was a joke for like 6 months. I thought it was like the 9th green joke in Happy Gilmore. Then I realized it was an actual place. And my life was changed forever.

Season 1 Wow GIF by Portlandia
And to think we have Scam-I-Am to thank for the board name concept.

Glad I finally found my way. Used up that .99 on the fool Dean. Just principle for knot staying on tater island plus as he says, he is not a fan of the Huskers, so bye. Ol Zach seems alright but he isn't a fan either so bye felicia.

Garrett ought to come out west to catch some halibuts with me.
Dean isn't a fan? There is no way that's true

I do like Zach not being a fan, gives a more honest take on things because of that IMO. I also liked that John T wasn't a fan when he ran it before Dean. Thought Dean being a fan is what made it suck.

I'm not an OG member, but in the short time I've been a member, this board has easily become my #1 source for all things Huskers. I think the quality of this board is a testament to good people working to make something as good as it can be without catering to their own egos. They're simply in it because they love the Huskers and they want this to be the best board it can be. Full stop.

Hats off, fellas. I appreciate the community you've cultivated here.

I do like Zach not being a fan, gives a more honest take on things because of that IMO. I also liked that John T wasn't a fan when he ran it before Dean. Thought Dean being a fan is what made it suck.

Dean has said it himself. I've been on these boards forever it seems. Imo, that site started going down hill when dean took it over. Many helped prod it along but Dean just sucks.

I wouldn't mind if Dean was a fan who was actually on the level. It's the fact that he pretends he's some impartial observer with journalistic integrity that makes him annoying.

It'S True GIF - Itstrue Allofit Harrisonford - Discover & Share GIFs

There was also a thread where ole Deano was talking about how he doesn't own anything Nebraska sports related.

It'S True GIF - Itstrue Allofit Harrisonford - Discover & Share GIFs'S True GIF - Itstrue Allofit Harrisonford - Discover & Share GIFs

There was also a thread where ole Deano was talking about how he doesn't own anything Nebraska sports related.
A friend of mine used to have Nebrasketball season tickets 3-4 rows behind Dean at PBA. Is Dean buying season tickets to watch a basketball team he isn't even a fan of? he’s just full of shit trying to say he’s completely unbiased.

A friend of mine used to have Nebrasketball season tickets 3-4 rows behind Dean at PBA. Is Dean buying season tickets to watch a basketball team he isn't even a fan of? he’s just full of shit trying to say he’s completely unbiased.

Having Dean's dingle berries bouncing off your chin is knot a good look.

How is me calling out Dean for lying about not being a Husker fan as well as the tards that believe it mean that I have dean’s dingleberries on my chin?

Just having fun with you.

I really dont think he is a fan. He just needs to feed himself and then his kids.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back