Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

It’s pretty remarkable…

Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Seriously love this place and what it’s evolved into. I don’t think even G could have imagined it becoming what it has.
I remember when I finished getting everything the first day thinking “well this will probably last a few months and was a huge waste of money but whatever” 😆

For real tho G, I know you said costs are going to rise this year cuz of promotion pricing ending on the server. Shits a steal at 9.99 a month so if you need to raise the price to keep this place going by all means do it
I’m a new member here because another board priced me out of it. Glad this place is high quality and affordable as well.

BTW are you making money off the website traffic of this site? Hopefully!

Or is this still your passion project / screw Dean thing
Not really, it stays pretty even. There’s an account that the memberships go into and the costs come out of and it usually stays around $300-$500. I try to offer a little to our insidehers sometimes

Glad I finally found my way. Used up that .99 on the fool Dean. Just principle for knot staying on tater island plus as he says, he is not a fan of the Huskers, so bye. Ol Zach seems alright but he isn't a fan either so bye felicia.

Garrett ought to come out west to catch some halibuts with me.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back