Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda Is N (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I had read somewhere they were recruiting him to replace Toure.
I think if Betts and Manning live up to their hype this guy fits that mold of an x or slot that stretches the field. You also need a replacement for Falk.

The question is...why isn't there a guy in that room (Nixon, Grimes, Hardy, Neville, Brown) that can't step into that role? I guess that's why Nebraska has a new WR coach

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
If you watch Oliver Martin on the INT against Wisconsin, he probably isn’t gonna make many friends when they went through that film. Tough to watch and I hope there’s a path back for Martin, but it really wouldn’t surprise me if he was just done.
i guess ive never been impressed with Martin.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you watch Oliver Martin on the INT against Wisconsin, he probably isn’t gonna make many friends when they went through that film. Tough to watch and I hope there’s a path back for Martin, but it really wouldn’t surprise me if he was just done.
Ugh I forgot about that. Hate to kill a guy for one play, but you wonder if it's an indication of other things. Like, maybe there's a reason he's at 3rd school in 4 yrs

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
I don’t think he’s an NFL guy by any means. But there’s no reason a dude like him with his athletic ability shouldn’t have been more productive.
thats what i think too. he’s just a guy that maybe does the right things but doesnt really put the pen to paper

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think this mean Mickey is not a fan of all the whites Frost and Lubick accumulated in the WR room
Andy Samberg GIF

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
We could lose 1-2 of Martin, Brown, Nixon, Grimes, etc. and it not hurt very bad.

There’s a lot of talent and depth there. Just need to find ways to get them involved. And hopefully Whipple can do that.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds