Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda back on team (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

KRouge

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dude turned out to be a massive piece of shit.

Charged with burglary in 2007, domestic violence in 2011, and identity theft and fraud in 2019.

He now claims he’s Christian prophet and has set up his own ministry. Naturally the first thing you see on his website is a donation button.

Screenshot_20230117-064827.png
For a guy who has been charged with burglary, the name fits.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
What if Rhule got (I can't keep up with everyone's eligibility, so if someone is done done just STFU about it) all of these individuals to return and made a starting squad just from Frost Rejects:

Casey Rogers
Tristan Gebbia
Luke McCaffery
Dominic Watt
Willie Canty
Breon Dixon
Cam Jones
CJ Smith
Miles Jones
Maurice Washington
Jaron Woodyard
Henry Gray
Jaiden Francois
Keyshawn Greene
Marcus Fleming
Keem Green
Demariyon Houston
Marvin Scott
Jackson Hannah

My favorite combo would be what Gray, Francois, Breon (nickel/hybrid) and Cam Jones would like mixed into our secondary
Story I was told on those Florida guys Fleming, Gray, Francois. If you remember they committed during Covid times and never visited Lincoln and they early enrolled. Well Frost never had a plan to get those guys from the dorms to the practice facilities for winter workouts. So, these 3 guys from Florida who had never been to Nebraska had to walk across campus in the middle of January at 5 am to get to workouts. They hated it here from the start.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Story I was told on those Florida guys Fleming, Gray, Francois. If you remember they committed during Covid times and never visited Lincoln and they early enrolled. Well Frost never had a plan to get those guys from the dorms to the practice facilities for winter workouts. So, these 3 guys from Florida who had never been to Nebraska had to walk across campus in the middle of January at 5 am to get to workouts. They hated it here from the start.
I think Fleming had a lot to do with playing time/targets but I'm sure the cold didn't help. Didn't Gray have some family issue and he transferred somewhere closer to home?

KRouge

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
View attachment 19488
For a guy who has been charged with burglary, the name fits.
I watched some of his videos on Facebook, some of which are 2+ hours long, and its lot of "prosperity" talk and speaking in tongues.

"God has spoken to me and someone is going to have some money coming soon. I see the vision of a rich man chasing after a poor man and he is trying to give him something. And that is the prophetic picture. I saw this in the realm of the spirit. God says there will be fruit where previously it was barren. Shamana hamana hamana God said Im going to heal you completely, you're going to experience peace kabrah ha ta ha god is giving you a testimony. In the name of jesus, see the cash ap in the comments below."

1673989553042.png

Dude is so full of shit.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
They all ended up doing fuck all in college
Fleming had about 200 snaps 18 receptions 200 yards in 2021 at Maryland but zero in 2022. Did he enter the portal again?

Henry Gray started and played the first 3 games and 6 snaps in the 4th. Assuming he got injured.

Francois played in 24 snaps at Central Florida.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fleming had about 200 snaps 18 receptions 200 yards in 2021 at Maryland but zero in 2022. Did he enter the portal again?

Henry Gray started and played the first 3 games and 6 snaps in the 4th. Assuming he got injured.

Fleming beat the shit out of his GF, iirc.

Keyshawn Greene has disappeared off of earth. #RIPAlienKing

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Anything on Keyshawn Greene?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds