Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Isaac Zatechka (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
What is keeping Isaac Zatechka from getting an offer? Even if it's a PWO or straight walk on offer? Frost preaches keeping the best kids in state home, and he's obviously a legacy kid, at a position you can always use quality depth at. I'm pretty sure he's the same size as Cam Jurgens right now too. I don't even know who the next quality Center would be after Matt Farniok.....anyone know anything on this?

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
What is keeping Isaac Zatechka from getting an offer? Even if it's a PWO or straight walk on offer? Frost preaches keeping the best kids in state home, and he's obviously a legacy kid, at a position you can always use quality depth at. I'm pretty sure he's the same size as Cam Jurgens right now too. I don't even know who the next quality Center would be after Matt Farniok.....anyone know anything on this?
Username checks out.

That being said, maybe they want him to walk on or take a gray shirt?

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
A little birdie in Omaha told me some of the local kids popping up on radars now after state champ. are bitter they haven’t really had much contact from the staff yet. Was told they would likely need full offers if they came here. And even then might not be sold. I’m talking about Zatecka and Payton specifically. Source doesn’t get much info, but when he does it’s solid. Usually from parents.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
A little birdie in Omaha told me some of the local kids popping up on radars now after state champ. are bitter they haven’t really had much contact from the staff yet. Was told they would likely need full offers if they came here. And even then might not be sold. I’m talking about Zatecka and Payton specifically. Source doesn’t get much info, but when he does it’s solid. Usually from parents.
Holy fuck. A talking bird.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I’m not sold either deserve offers

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
I’m not sold either deserve offers
I’m not either. Just what I was told. Everyone is pounding the table for those two right now but unless they get no shit committable offers they’re not coming here as walk ons. All I was really saying

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
You could talk me into Zatechka pretty easily because he's a center who plays center and we haven't recruited a center to play center since Dubya was taking down the towers
If he was good he would have offers take the last name off and put him in Kansas City and no one is ever talking about him and people would throw a shit fit if offered

Last edited:

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
They're bitter they haven't received an offer yet "might not be sold anyway"? Then what the fuck are they bitter for? holy entitled, nevermind.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds