Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Immediate Impact Transfer(s)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Add in Singleton, Morton (who i completely forgot about until the hype video released Today), and Grant.

Who has the most immediate POSITIVE impact?
385EBBB3-5110-44E3-8F85-00BE68C98DF8.pngE18756F5-8761-4BDB-8B1F-1A3D129A69D2.png3540643E-E713-43AC-8A26-0E2C6461EFD2.png

Let's just pretend that we live in a world where God actually likes us and 75% of the defensive transfers listed above blossom into who they were supposed to be coming out of HS - Our defense is finna be NASTY.

Wynn, Drew, Mathis cover a LOT of need on DL if they pan out.

Hill, Williams, Brown (I am always more excited about lower division players coming to Power 5 than P5->P5), Morton, Singleton. These guys at WORST bring a ton of athletic depth to the DB room.

Trey Palmer. If he reaches his potential as a WR and Kick Returner then both our offense and Special Teams will have a much needed weapon.

I'm most optimistic for Omar "three finger" Brown, Tommi Hill-figer, Stephon "We Wanna" Wynn, and Trey "Arnie" Palmer. I think all 4 start at some point before the end of the season.

Who we desperately need to be immediate impact players are the OL's Anthony and Williams. Just haven't hear much about either.

Updated with @MtnHusker name edit suggestions

Last edited:
I'm most optimistic for Omar "three finger" Brown, Tommi Hill-figer, Stephon Wynn-Some-Games, and Trey Arnold-Palmer. I think all 4 start at some point before the end of the season.

Who we desperately need to be immediate impact players are the OL's Anthony and Williams. Just haven't hear much about either.
O line seems like our Achilles Heal right now. Hopefully we get 5 Hog Mollies that step up

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back