Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Imagine if Turd trots out Leipold as the HC at the preser. (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
“Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome the man who lost 6 of his last 7. The man who got fucked by Texas. The man who took Kansas bowling. Something we haven’t done in a while. Our new head coach, lance Leipold!”
I guess we better with Gary Patterson.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Turd driving our program is he hires Leipold

tumblr_mrtlhq5CFh1sppmago1_250.gif

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Well, enjoy your half empty stadiums guys. Being a Georgia fan seems like fun.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I suggest starting a TpB revolt / riot at North Stadium If we don’t like the hire.

It worked for Tennessee
Genius idea and we bring Pie & Salsa so they will think our group is part of Dollar Dean's Cult. On the way there we could swing by the Hacienda and pick up Simple so he leads our troups. I'll tell him I'm HuskerPete so I'm sure he'll jump in the van with us.

GAHusker

Cornerback
“Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome the man who lost 6 of his last 7. The man who got fucked by Texas. The man who took Kansas bowling. Something we haven’t done in a while. Our new head coach, lance Leipold!”
I literally bet Kansas before the year to exceed a 2.5 win total. Yeah, I get that he hasn’t been great since he lost his first-string qb, but a little perspective might be in order?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I literally bet Kansas before the year to exceed a 2.5 win total. Yeah, I get that he hasn’t been great since he lost his first-string qb, but a little perspective might be in order?
Their back up QB is the fastest player on the team plus has been a starter including last season. Some at KU felt the offense ran better under Bean. Daniels was back today playing. Outside of their OC & O Line Coach I'm not sure there are any members of his staff that I would be interested in having coach at Nebraska. We were already burned by Frost's JV Staff. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds