Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I can't imagine (2 Viewers)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Catholics are better than the rest though

tempting-but-um.gif

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I did talk to Johnk a bit. He said this will be the best team he's had since he's been at Prep. Said the qb is really good. Donaldson. Mickey has been talking to him. Said we ended up with the better qb between Donaldson and Kaelin and it's not close. Daniel's biggest issue was he wasn't good under pressure. We'll see if he outgrew that. Said Sledge will play center at NE. That's about it.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I did talk to Johnk a bit. He said this will be the best team he's had since he's been at Prep. Said the qb is really good. Donaldson. Mickey has been talking to him. Said we ended up with the better qb between Donaldson and Kaelin and it's not close. Daniel's biggest issue was he wasn't good under pressure. We'll see if he outgrew that. Said Sledge will play center at NE. That's about it.
Refresh memories here….we ended up with a qb named Donaldson?

Last edited:

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
@cwessel76 must be on vacation. Thought for sure he'd chime in here.
Sorry - busy weekend!

There are a lot of rich pricks that have gone to Prep, are attending Prep, and will go to Prep in the future. There’s too much $$$ to avoid that.

That said some of the best people I have ever known, including close friends and several members of my wife’s family, I met through Prep. These are the majority of the people that go to Prep, at least when I was there.

I also tend to prescribe by the Jesuit-flavored Catholicism they adhere to, so there’s that.

But yeah Bash is ridiculous because it has to be.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry - busy weekend!

There are a lot of rich pricks that have gone to Prep, are attending Prep, and will go to Prep in the future. There’s too much $$$ to avoid that.

That said some of the best people I have ever known, including close friends and several members of my wife’s family, I met through Prep. These are the majority of the people that go to Prep, at least when I was there.

I also tend to prescribe by the Jesuit-flavored Catholicism they adhere to, so there’s that.

But yeah Bash is ridiculous because it has to be.
A lot of my friends now were prep guys. I just can't stomach those things.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds