Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking I'm even more terrified we're going to screw up this wet dream.

Problem is 2 of the biggest TC'ers are on the Board of Regents. Scumbag Tim Clare is the Vice Chair and District 1. And Jim Pillen is District 3. Clare was drawing a 6 figure salary working for the BoPelini Charitable Foundation while he was on the BOR & Bo was coaching. No conflict of interest there and he made coin for probably doing very little. Clare was part of the group with TO that strong-armed Eichorst and wouldn't let him fire BoPelini. So the next season SE finally fired him and then went rogue on his coaching search trying to keep things quiet from TO & the TC'ers.

My uncle, who is a TC'er, was always defending Clare when I would complain about the shady shit Tim was involved with until he was in a business deal with Tim and got screwed big time by Clare. For my uncle to turn on him calling Clare a snake after defending him vehemently for years means that Clare must have really fucked him over. Sad part is he still looks up to many of those TC'ers, except for Clare now.

I don't know the protocol but I thought the BOR had to be somewhat involved with the contracts. Having Pillen & Clare on the fronts lines with TO joined at their hip is not good for our football program.
This x 100000000000000000000000000. If/when this hire gets fucked up I'll be done. Love this board but I have been waiting to upgrade depending on the hire. If its Mickey sorry Garrett but no way I fork over a dime to follow more than casually a program that is incestuous and cannibalistic. If the hire is someone who won't be controlled by the TC I'm all in. If not fuck these goddamn faggits.

Loving every minute of it. This means Turd’s not being held hostage by the TC. Out fixing them. 👍🏼
This^. Well, after they fucked up this season by keeping Frost, Turd won his bet that it wasn't going to work out and got Frost fired after the 3rd game. Turd should be able to get us the right HC. I hope its Rhule.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back