Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Illinois Game Week Thread (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
At this point, if you can’t pick up the playbook just GTFO. Time to unleash chi and doss. (Mainly doss, chi needs to add weight)
He learn one spot, get him on the field. Go, post, double move, dig, corner. Boom. Now you have a guy that can threaten the top of the defense.

Is learning every spot important...sure...but what's the cost at this point. I'd argue it's hurting the team more than helping if you can't get your dudes that can make plays get on the field sooner.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
He learn one spot, get him on the field. Go, post, double move, dig, corner. Boom. Now you have a guy that can threaten the top of the defense.

Is learning every spot important...sure...but what's the cost at this point. I'd argue it's hurting the team more than helping if you can't get your dudes that can make plays get on the field sooner.
Agree completely. Have him learn all positions in the off season but at first just make sure he knows X. Makes no sense to me.

Side note: my all time favorite is the sluggo. Especially against man. Hopefully we see that tonight after all the slants we ran last week.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

What are the chances Satt goes full Langsdorf and chucks the ball 40 times in gale force winds?

if you have inaccurate QBs, there's a chance the wind blows the pass back on target

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

Herbie

Quarterback
Princewill Jack move …. Meant to ask earlier. Do chief boarders and MJ Sherman suck

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Princewill Jack move …. Meant to ask earlier. Do chief boarders and MJ Sherman suck
they are pretty average. Sherman had a legit reason to transfer given the talent at UGA, but Florida hasn't exactly been good and Borders couldn't get on the field there

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds