Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If Husker Garrett wins RSS vote (2 Viewers)

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
YES! And then each of us should post a different nude from POTD 15 minutes apart in the thread

I like that, but I still do want to be a member of the RSS and not be sent to Chili

Even if it was 50 of us all coordinated like a Food FIght in the dining commons in 1981 at UCSB...but I digress.

Now I might not care for my RIvals RRS Membership if we got really sucky in Football and say, only won like TWO (2) games or something.

Oh, wait

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I wonder if ncaalover12 thinks the last 2 Pres Elections were popularity contests?
Trump > Hitlary because people hated Clinton, that c*nt.
Biden > Trump because 25% of the people are blindly "Orange Man Bad"
I love him bringing up Jersey’s chat questions to bolster his argument! That shit makes his post and instant classic

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wonder if ncaalover12 thinks the last 2 Pres Elections were popularity contests?
Unpopularity contests are a thing as well, it turns out. Hitlary would be POTUS (probably assassinated by this point though) is it were a popularity contest ;)

Pretending like everything in the world isn't a popularity contest is some kind of way to go through life. Poor ncaalover12 hasn't quite figured things out, apparently.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Think I’ll nominate myself to be Deab’s press secretary and put out fires before they affect his stellar reputation..... :ROFLMAO:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds