Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I put this on RSS too but I want it here as well

There are too many taters on RRS to read all of the replies. Can you provide a summary of the responses, and the consensus?

Was the consensus different than on TBP(on purpose).
It's a mixed bag of results. Some hate it, some like it. I do believe at this point in time that the older system would work better based on our situation, but my mind was fresh off the national title game where there was so much speed. At the end of the day, really doesn't matter what you do as long as you execute correctly. All systems are meant to work in their own ways.

It's a mixed bag of results. Some hate it, some like it. I do believe at this point in time that the older system would work better based on our situation, but my mind was fresh off the national title game where there was so much speed. At the end of the day, really doesn't matter what you do as long as you execute correctly. All systems are meant to work in their own ways.
I think they have enough pieces to make the system work, and work rather well next year. Personally, I don't care who the RB is as long as he can make correct reads in the run game to help the OL out. They seem to have some WRs with potential...like every stupid fucking year....But if they have a whole spring and fall camp....How Toure, Betts, Omar, Nixon, and Alante Brown aren't the top rotation of receivers then I don't know what the fuck is going on. Same with the OL, I feel like it could be solid to good. I'm not as down on the QB as most. I think AM can do it, and with better dudes on the outside, I think he'll look better.

Will any of the above shit happen? No idea, and if anything the last 3 years has taught me is, no, not a chance that shit happens.

I think they have enough pieces to make the system work, and work rather well next year. Personally, I don't care who the RB is as long as he can make correct reads in the run game to help the OL out. They seem to have some WRs with potential...like every stupid fucking year....But if they have a whole spring and fall camp....How Toure, Betts, Omar, Nixon, and Alante Brown aren't the top rotation of receivers then I don't know what the fuck is going on. Same with the OL, I feel like it could be solid to good. I'm not as down on the QB as most. I think AM can do it, and with better dudes on the outside, I think he'll look better.

Will any of the above shit happen? No idea, and if anything the last 3 years has taught me is, no, not a chance that shit happens.
I emotionally jumped off the AM bandwagon after the NW game for a couple weeks but I never really gave up on it. Luke isn't a Power 5 QB. I also don't think it's possible to just lose the talent that Adrian has. It's possible to get the yips, sure, but I think this is more complex than that. I think Verdu simply has him thinking TOO MUCH during game instead of just being an athlete and playing football and reacting. It's pretty clear when he plays that he is trying to process every bit of information and is scared to make a mistake and is always trying to make the right read. I've always been a believer of just reacting and playing. Plan during the week and just play and react on game day. He's not doing that second that part.

In a perfect world, Adrian plays one more year, kills it, then heads off to the NFL while Smothers learns and develops for one more year. And Luke moves to the slot where he belongs.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back