Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I have to know about BigCL (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Is he really not on tPB? I was harsh about CL in a thread a while back, but there are enough people that either don't or can't post under their RSS handles that I'm worried about: @Grits and Gravy, @Cheese Sandwich, @Trenches Win Games , @TrentMilfer , or @Black Dean might be CL. Those were randomly selected from my memory. Sorry if I offended.

Thanks in advance.

Some of you were selected at random, FYI.

Last edited:

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is he really not on tPB? I was harsh about CL in a thread a while back, but there are enough people that either don't or can't post under their RSS handles that I'm worried about: @Grits and Gravy, @Cheese Sandwich, @Trenches Win Games , @TrentMilfer , or @Black Dean might be CL. Those were randomly selected from my memory. Sorry if I offended.

Thanks in advance.

It's o.k. I was talking about Jorow's pussy addiction the other day, and have no idea if he's on here.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s a total cock. Posts here under the handle @Elizabeth Reed
iu

Cot dayum. I can't wait until 9:30 or so when Bomber's up, processed his prune juice, and finds this thread. COT DAYUM!

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Thanks in advance.

I’m TrentDilfer on RSS brother. Kept it PC for Deans virg eyes

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Check's time stamp on Lizzie's first reply and am wondering how you knew.
@Elizabeth Reed is living the life of an old semi-retired guy, so there's no point in crawling outta bed too early, but you want to be near a screen when the markets open. Also, you gotta account for the prune juice processing time in there somewhere.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
@Elizabeth Reed is living the life of an old semi-retired guy, so there's no point in crawling outta bed too early, but you want to be near a screen when the markets open. Also, you gotta account for the prune juice processing time in there somewhere.
Traded in the prune juice for a carmel-flavored protein drink and it's been great. Just trying to convince Mrs. Bomber that there are now more opportunities for early morning visits to pound-town but she ain't buyin' what I'm sellin'.........😪

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds