Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

BigCL about to Internally Combust… (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Many don't consider us to be a blue blood anymore, so likely not a good simile
You’re right. We are sort of an anomaly considering our population and location. Hopefully we take advantage of paying players. That might be our way back to being a top team.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Our football team is already the Laughing Stock of Power5 Football. Hiring Davison would make us the Laughing Stock of AD's also. So many of my relatives are screaming for one of these 3:
-Rimington
-Davison
-Alberts

It is Mind Bottling to me that they only think a person with Nebraska ties can succeed at that job. I hope we hire the best person and not just a fan favorite
Excellent use of "Mind Bottling"

blades of glory GIF

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
the whiny, negative, loser mentality of some of the people in this thread and on husker message boards in general

it must suck to be some of you guys

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
To be a good fan you have to understand that things aren't like they were 20+ years ago and we are dog shit now...
There are MANY fans that hold NU to the same "anything less than 9 wins a year is a failure" in today's situation. I, am not one of them. 8 wins this year would feel stellar to me.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just want them to look like a competent and well-coached football team. I haven't seen a well-coached and competent football time in a long time.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds