Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I hadn't realized until Callahan's article this morning how much of a failure Big Red Blitz was (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah that's a quote from Frost in Kearney, as quoted by Sean in his weekly rundown article. Apparently there were ~60 there to see Frost in Kearney. Sean clarified seven or eight times in the discussion thread that he regularly draws many times that amount for his events.
I wonder if he is counting the people at a place like Cunninghams who are just there for lunch who really don’t give a shit about him being there? If that’s the case Sipple probably pulls more of a crowd on a Friday when he comes down to Kearney.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pretty sure engagement tours are drawing next to zero everywhere and every field this year

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I see a man in the back as a matter of fact
His face was as red as the sun

And the Coach in the corner that everyone ignores
'Cause he thinks he has already won

And the Dean in the back said, "Everyone snack"
And it turned into a big red blitz
a Big Red Blitz

gold Jerry, gold

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Apathy is setting in, even amongst the most loyal of fans. WE have looked like a poorly coached team for the 3 seasons he has been in charge. No reason to take that long to at least look like a team that knows what they are supposed to do. Watch Lance Liepold at KU as I bet his teams execute better his first season there than our did in Season 3 under Frost. Coaching Matters. Tired of his excuses, Shit or get off the pot Scott

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Perhaps they could have announced it with more notice and drawn bigger crowds. I'm curious what the crowds were like for the first couple of these blitz events, as well as when they were scheduled.

But good for "Real Dean" for supposedly drawing bigger audiences than HCSF pre-covid and everything else. That's quite an accomplishment. When Black and Faux go out on tour, I wonder how many folks they will draw.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Apathy is setting in, even amongst the most loyal of fans. WE have looked like a poorly coached team for the 3 seasons he has been in charge. No reason to take that long to at least look like a team that knows what they are supposed to do. Watch Lance Liepold at KU as I bet his teams execute better his first season there than our did in Season 3 under Frost. Coaching Matters. Tired of his excuses, Shit or get off the pot Scott
Sad, but true. I agree with this. I have little faith, no matter the hype videos and hyped transfers come in that Scott will be able to coach them effectively. Something is off, and until proven wrong I am taking a step back. I'm sure many feel this way.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Yeah that's a quote from Frost in Kearney, as quoted by Sean in his weekly rundown article. Apparently there were ~60 there to see Frost in Kearney. Sean clarified seven or eight times in the discussion thread that he regularly draws many times that amount for his events.
Wow! Well, tongue in cheek or not that's probably the first time I've seen him be self deprecating and actually address the elephant in the room that we have sucked and it's his responsibility now.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds