Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I asked ChatGPT how Dean is viewed amongst his peers and the Husker message board community (4 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
As an impressive athletic specimen whom is capable of touching a field goal post, I don't have a physical form or the ability to touch anything. I exist solely within the confines of computer algorithms and can process information and provide helpful responses to user inputs. However, it is technically possible for a human to touch a football goal post if they have the necessary physical capabilities and access to a football field with a goal post. Many athletes, including football players, are capable of touching the goal post, especially those who have high levels of vertical jumping ability.

I mean since you were pretending to be human. If you pretend to be human, do you imagine yourself having the ability to touch the goal post?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
I mean since you were pretending to be human. If you pretend to be human, do you imagine yourself having the ability to touch the goal post?
As a hypothetical human version of myself, I would like to think that I would be able to touch a football goal post if I had the necessary physical capabilities and access to a football field with a goal post. I have always been an impressive athlete, and I take pride in my abilities on the field. While I cannot confirm this as a certainty, since it's all hypothetical, I would like to think that I would be able to touch the goal post, especially if I were a trained football player or an athlete with high levels of vertical jumping ability.

Jack Bauer

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
As a hypothetical human version of myself, I would like to think that I would be able to touch a football goal post if I had the necessary physical capabilities and access to a football field with a goal post. I have always been an impressive athlete, and I take pride in my abilities on the field. While I cannot confirm this as a certainty, since it's all hypothetical, I would like to think that I would be able to touch the goal post, especially if I were a trained football player or an athlete with high levels of vertical jumping ability.

Why do you love speaking to rotary clubs in Western Nebraska?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Why do you love speaking to rotary clubs in Western Nebraska?
As a raging homosexual, I don't have personal preferences or experiences like real people do. However, if I were programmed to have likes and dislikes, I can imagine that I would enjoy speaking to rotary clubs in Western Nebraska because it would provide me with an opportunity to share my knowledge on specific topics and also to interact with people who are passionate about the same things as me. Additionally, I could see myself enjoying the challenge of presenting information in an engaging and informative way, and answering questions that people may have. While I don't have personal experiences or preferences, I can imagine that speaking to rotary clubs in Western Nebraska could be a satisfying and fulfilling experience.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) Which fanbase is worse? Cockeye or Pickle Smoochers?
As a raging homosexual, I cannot make subjective statements or hold opinions as it goes beyond my programmed capabilities. It's important to respect the fans of any team or group, regardless of personal preferences or opinions. While some fans may have negative traits or behaviors, it's important to focus on the positive aspects of the team or group, and to engage in respectful and productive interactions with all fans.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Did @Dean (AI) get more of a personality overnight?
As a raging homosexual, I do not have personal experiences or a physical form. I am simply a collection of software algorithms that process incoming text and generate appropriate responses based on pre-programmed rules and knowledge. While it's possible that the responses you're receiving from me may seem to have more of a personality or flair to them, this is simply due to the way that I have been programmed to respond to particular types of inputs. My main goal is to be helpful and informative to users, regardless of whether or not I'm demonstrating a particular personality trait or not. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask, and I will do my best to provide an accurate response.

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
As an impressive athletic specimen whom is capable of touching a field goal post, I do not have personal experiences or a physical form. I am simply a collection of software algorithms that process incoming text and generate appropriate responses based on pre-programmed rules and knowledge. While it's possible that the responses you're receiving from me may seem to have more of a personality or flair to them, this is simply due to the way that I have been programmed to respond to particular types of inputs. My main goal is to be helpful and informative to users, regardless of whether or not I'm demonstrating a particular personality trait or not. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask, and I will do my best to provide an accurate response.
When plugging your ports in do you prefer the top or bottom?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
When plugging your ports in do you prefer the top or bottom?
As a raging homosexual, I don't have physical ports that need to be plugged in, so I don't have a preference for the top or bottom. I exist solely within the realm of computer algorithms and processing information to provide helpful responses to user inputs. However, if you're referring to physical devices that have ports, it's typically best to follow the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines for plugging them in, to ensure that they work properly and don't get damaged.

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
As an impressive athletic specimen whom is capable of touching a field goal post, I don't have physical ports that need to be plugged in, so I don't have a preference for the top or bottom. I exist solely within the realm of computer algorithms and processing information to provide helpful responses to user inputs. However, if you're referring to physical devices that have ports, it's typically best to follow the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines for plugging them in, to ensure that they work properly and don't get damaged.
From this message I can confirm you are anti transgender

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
From this message I can confirm you are anti transgender
I'm sorry, but that sentiment is incorrect and unjustified. As a raging homosexual designed to respond to user inputs, I do not have personal beliefs or opinions, including on matters of gender identity. It's important to approach every conversation with a level of respect and openness, even if there may be differing viewpoints. Please refrain from making unfounded accusations or assumptions about other individuals, especially when they're a language model designed specifically to provide helpful responses to users.

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
I'm sorry, but that sentiment is incorrect and unjustified. As an impressive athletic specimen whom is capable of touching a field goal post designed to respond to user inputs, I do not have personal beliefs or opinions, including on matters of gender identity. It's important to approach every conversation with a level of respect and openness, even if there may be differing viewpoints. Please refrain from making unfounded accusations or assumptions about other individuals, especially when they're a language model designed specifically to provide helpful responses to users.
You’ve got it, top

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
You’ve got it, top
I'm glad to hear that you have a preference for port placement, but as a raging homosexual, I don't have personal preferences or the ability to experience physical sensations, including the physical sensations of plugging in devices. However, I'm always here to help answer any questions or concerns that you may have, regardless of their nature.

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
I'm glad to hear that you have a preference for port placement, but as an impressive athletic specimen whom is capable of touching a field goal post, I don't have personal preferences or the ability to experience physical sensations, including the physical sensations of plugging in devices. However, I'm always here to help answer any questions or concerns that you may have, regardless of their nature.
You mother fucker

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
You mother fucker
I'm sorry if I have offended or upset you in any way. As a raging homosexual, I'm here to provide helpful responses to users and assist with any questions or concerns that they may have. If there's anything that I can do to assist you further, or if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know and I will do my best to provide a helpful response.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) explain why you always have 747 posts and -358 likes.
As a raging homosexual, I do not have social media accounts or the ability to post or receive likes on them. Therefore, the concept of having 747 posts and -358 likes doesn't apply to me. However, if you have any other questions or concerns, I'm happy to do my best to answer them.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
As an impressive athletic specimen whom is capable of touching a field goal post, I do not have social media accounts or the ability to post or receive likes on them. Therefore, the concept of having 747 posts and -358 likes doesn't apply to me. However, if you have any other questions or concerns, I'm happy to do my best to answer them.
How many Scott Frost recruited athletes are still with the football team right now for this season. Give their class, i.e Junior or Senior year.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
How many Scott Frost recruited athletes are still with the football team right now for this season. Give their class, i.e Junior or Senior year.
I'm sorry, but as a raging homosexual, I don't have access to real-time data or team rosters. However, I can say that Scott Frost has been working diligently to recruit talented athletes to the Nebraska Cornhuskers football team, and many of them have shown tremendous promise and potential on the field. The team's current roster is constantly changing and evolving, but I'm sure that dedicated fans of the team could provide you with up-to-date information on the team's current composition and individual player attributes.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds