Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’m thirsty (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’m drinking a strawberry guava Michelob Ultra seltzer after mowing the lawn.

@God is a Husker
Got home from work yesterday afternoon and my wife decided it would be a good idea to keep the mower deck at its lowest on some tall grass and try to mow that way. Looked like an idiot as I had to constantly lift the front end up to let the chunks of grass fly loose every 3 feet to get it all mowed once I told her I'd take care of it. Raised it up a notch for the back yard, cut like butter. Took an hour longer than it should have because she got impatient and didn't adjust. "it was too late to raise it once I figured out it wasn't going to cut easily". Okay, sure thing

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Got home from work yesterday afternoon and my wife decided it would be a good idea to keep the mower deck at its lowest on some tall grass and try to mow that way. Looked like an idiot as I had to constantly lift the front end up to let the chunks of grass fly loose every 3 feet to get it all mowed once I told her I'd take care of it. Raised it up a notch for the back yard, cut like butter. Took an hour longer than it should have because she got impatient and didn't adjust. "it was too late to raise it once I figured out it wasn't going to cut easily". Okay, sure thing

angry-businessman-slapping-across-businesswomans-260nw-73107010.jpg

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
you shouldve already had it mowed there hoss and she wouldnt have fucked it up

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thankfully my wife doesn’t have the faintest concept of how to operate our mower.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Thankfully my wife doesn’t have the faintest concept of how to operate our mower.
Mrs. 22* knows how to start it and cut, but won’t mow anything that places her on an incline/decline.

So, she thinks she is “helping” by mowing the 30% of our property that is flat and leaving the rest for me.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
you shouldve already had it mowed there hoss and she wouldnt have fucked it up
It is my God-given right to mow my own yard without intrusion from outsiders, including “She Who Shall Not Be Challenged”.

Plus, she has no desire to take on that weekly project. Since I’m an asshole, she knows she wouldn’t do it correctly………so why bother.

(my mower lines > yores)………🤣🖕🖕🖕

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Speaking of monkey pox….did anyone ever catch all those monkeys that broke loose in an accident a couple months ago? Or shoot them?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds