Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’m sure this doesn’t help keeping the kids from transferring (1 Viewer)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG

Don’t take this as a main stream example of white people @Black Dean . Having even one person like that is too many but they really are a very small minority.

I know here, on the Platinum Board, nobody dislikes you or will judge by the color of your skin. We dislike you cause you are thin skinned, make crappy predictions, have tons of typos in your articles, don’t give out any promos for long time members, sensor your board like it’s a kindergarten class, take yourself way too seriously and you get scooped on all the breaking news. That’s why you suck, not cause you’re black JMO

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a huge bumbfvck. I’m seriously surprised that someone hasn’t pulled him out of his car and beat the shit out of him.

there is also a part of me that seriously questions that anyone would do that. I honestly think that some of these incidents that are so blatant are either staged or set up torpedo someone socially. Or staged for even wider motives....e.g. discredit Lincoln. It is a really special kind of stupid if someone did this with a serious intent behind the words.

Note it is a commercial vehicle.

Modest Harrison Beck

Bench Warmer
Don’t take this as a main stream example of white people @Black Dean . Having even one person like that is too many but they really are a very small minority.

I know here, on the Platinum Board, nobody dislikes you or will judge by the color of your skin. We dislike you cause you are thin skinned, make crappy predictions, have tons of typos in your articles, don’t give out any promos for long time members, sensor your board like it’s a kindergarten class, take yourself way too seriously and you get scooped on all the breaking news. That’s why you suck, not cause you’re black JMO
I didn’t know if I was going to register. Then I saw Sean Callahan in blackface and realized I was in the right place. Not sure if this is edited or not.

test...

fuck your grandmother in her cunt.

SantaBarbaraSker

Linebacker
tPB OG

You forgot...charge people $20 for a banquet to give them info you have withheld from the long-standing, paying members of your board.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

I want to post this on RSS sooo bad...

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a huge bumbfvck. I’m seriously surprised that someone hasn’t pulled him out of his car and beat the shit out of him.

there is also a part of me that seriously questions that anyone would do that. I honestly think that some of these incidents that are so blatant are either staged or set up torpedo someone socially. Or staged for even wider motives....e.g. discredit Lincoln. It is a really special kind of stupid if someone did this with a serious intent behind the words.

Note it is a commercial vehicle.
Yeah, it’s hard to actually believe anyone would be that blatantly horrid...these things always feel like they are staged to me, in hopes of stirring the pot.

I’m not entirely convinced its a fat left person doing it to stir it up.

Either way, horrid.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds