Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’m sorry there hasn’t been an announcement (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just wanted to say that I’m sorry there’s been no announcement about Rhule today. I feel shitty that I got everyone’s hopes up and it looks like it’s not happening today.

I know some people joined yesterday just because they heard we were speculating about the announcement. If you feel “duped” or mislead, let me know and I’ll give you a full refund.

It was never mine or any of our intention to purposefully mislead people or put out false info. I am 100% sure Matt Rhule and his wife were at the stadium last night. When we knew he and family were there, and then that schedules were cleared today, we assumed that meant the announcement was coming. I should not have assumed that and just told everyone what I knew. It won’t happen again.

I’m still convinced Rhule is the guy. You don’t bring your wife into town and take pictures late at night if you’re just touring. But again that’s my opinion.

I’m also thinking that if there was an announcement planned for today, it was pushed back due to the unfortunate news from the Virginia football team. This is just my own speculation though.

We aren’t like Rivals and Tater Island. If I hear something, I’m telling you guys about it. And sometimes that may make it look like we are just making shit up. I promise you that will never be the case.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I just wanted to say that I’m sorry there’s been no announcement about Rhule today. I feel shitty that I got everyone’s hopes up and it looks like it’s not happening today.

I know some people joined yesterday just because they heard we were speculating about the announcement. If you feel “duped” or mislead, let me know and I’ll give you a full refund.

It was never mine or any of our intention to purposefully mislead people or put out false info. I am 100% sure Matt Rhule and his wife were at the stadium last night. When we knew he and family were there, and then that schedules were cleared today, we assumed that meant the announcement was coming. I should not have assumed that and just told everyone what I knew. It won’t happen again.

I’m still convinced Rhule is the guy. You don’t bring your wife into town and take pictures late at night if you’re just touring. But again that’s my opinion.

I’m also thinking that if there was an announcement planned for today, it was pushed back due to the unfortunate news from the Virginia football team. This is just my own speculation though.

We aren’t like Rivals and Tater Island. If I hear something, I’m telling you guys about it. And sometimes that may make it look like we are just making shit up. I promise you that will never be the case.
We Ride Together Will Smith GIF

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

Keep doing what you do, man. tPB is and will continue to be the #1 board.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

You are the man G. Love this place and I won’t ever leave. Keep bringing the high dick heat.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds