Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’m sorry… McDonald’s quarter pounder with cheese...extremely underrated... (2 Viewers)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Actually haven't had a Runza burger in awhile either. I'm back to the Good Life so rarely, that the order is always an actual Runza
Runza burgers are amazing. I still say the best Runza burger is at the North Platte gas station right off I-80. They actually make sure they cook that fresh regardless of how busy it may be. Just an FYI!

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I see @BushAK made it over. I want to post this just so I can have someone give me a Boner Alert.

200.gif

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Runza burgers are amazing. I still say the best Runza burger is at the North Platte gas station right off I-80. They actually make sure they cook that fresh regardless of how busy it may be. Just an FYI!

Another local fast food burger that hits the hangover spot is a Double Don from Don and Millies. Such a greasy heart attack. Plus I always order a cup of dipping Queso to dip my fries and burger into.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Another local fast food burger that hits the hangover spot is a Double Don from Don and Millies. Such a greasy heart attack. Plus I always order a cup of dipping Queso to dip my fries and burger into.
interested boner, i have not stopped there. maybe next year when we get back to the CWS we can slam some beers, yell some cuss words and delittle some young women from LSU about how small their tits are.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was a sucker for the frenchie at Don and Millies. Kings restaurant, which used to be attached to Amigos, would sell it with a pickle on the top. High metabolism bushAK loved to get those at least once a week through the drive through.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Used to be able to. Not sure if it’s still an option. Use to buy a few dozen mini Runza’s frozen & bring them back to SoCal with me.

Would just call a few hours in advance and they’d have them frozen and ready for me.
Thanks. Good buddy of mine close friends with Everetts so putting in special order.

It does appear you can order them on-line and have them shopped to your house as well, but since I will be there I will grab them and drive them home.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds