Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’m sorry… McDonald’s quarter pounder with cheese...extremely underrated... (1 Viewer)

SantaBarbaraSker

Linebacker
tPB OG
Now fresh...never frozen. Haven’t had one in something like eight years, was in a rush and grabbed a value meal.
OMG...and Mickey D’s fries are still the best in existence.

I get that it’s hip to hate, but if you hate on this, you’re just another hipster doofus.

Hate away...

504-B4-EC8-9-B54-4125-AC8-D-6-BAD6996-EBD7.jpg

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yea, about every 4-5 years I crave a Quarter Pounder or a Whopper. It is very dependent on what location you go to and at what hour. There are some seriously dicey McD’s or BKs, but if you find a clean one they are indeed very good. I do like the fries from both, but have to say Shake Shack’s fries are better....because they are like Runza’s fries!!!!!

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would take McDonald’s fries over Runza, but would take a Runza double cheeseburger over McDonald’s.
Runza = best burger in fast food.

Problem is...Runza not a national chain.

Heading to Lincoln this weekend so my son can take a tour of campus. I’m bringing a freezer in the back of the truck and loading up on Runzas and val’s heavy meat sauce penne pasta.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Back in high school, a McDouble and McChicken off the dollar menu was all the sustenance I needed. Haven't really been back since tho.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
McDonald's has been running that ad for the quarter pounder non-stop during the NBA games. There's a McDonalds in the Anchorage airport but mandatory 14 day quarantine if I leave my 3rd world nation bush community. I've been a Big Mac and fries guy for at least 20 years.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds