Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hyvee Fight Club (1 Viewer)

B Sams

Defensive Lineman
Got myself sent to Chile today for getting into it with a well known d-bag. It got me thinking, if we could rent out a Hyvee for a day, put in a boxing ring and you could throwdown with any dickhead poster you wanted, who would it be?

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Got myself sent to Chile today for getting into it with a well known d-bag. It got me thinking, if we could rent out a Hyvee for a day, put in a boxing ring and you could throwdown with any dickhead poster you wanted, who would it be?
First, what is Chile? And give us some details! Knock that dude out?

B Sams

Defensive Lineman
First, what is Chile? And give us some details! Knock that dude out?
I got bant for calling out a notorious nut sack. He was on a bender talking shit to others and I chimed in. I probably got the hammer for posting a picture of his 4 chinned cum dumpster looking face. Normally I dont really care but this dude rustles my jimmies and I would love to pepper his face with right hooks and baby batter. His name rhymes with Husker Tim Omaha and about 10 other handles.

Last edited:

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got bant for calling out a notorious nut sack. He was on a bender talking shit to others and I chimed in. I probably got the hammer for posting a picture of his 4 chinned cum dumpster looking face. Normally I dont really care but this dude rustles my jimmies and I would love to pepper his face with right hooks and baby batter. His name rhymes with Yim Rovich.
Who hasn't gotten into it with him on one of the boards with one of his many handles. He's on here too, and hacked off many including myself.

doublewing

Running Back
I got bant for calling out a notorious nut sack. He was on a bender talking shit to others and I chimed in. I probably got the hammer for posting a picture of his 4 chinned cum dumpster looking face. Normally I dont really care but this dude rustles my jimmies and I would love to pepper his face with right hooks and baby batter. His name rhymes with Husker Tim Omaha and about 10 other handles.
I found it funny when he would try to recreate himself under a new handle. It typically followed an embarrassing blow-up where he went all little league dad on the message board.

It would take about 4 posts under his new handle that everyone would know how it is - the mentally unstable and big mad pudge HTO.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
I posted this pic with the caption “congrats to husker cade Omaha and father on the mlb draft” and got the permanent banner hammer on the old scrolls, fwiw
View attachment 22370
TIMOTHY!!!!!!!!!! <3

@HuskerTimOmaha @SavageWideouts @North Stadium @GloryHoleDude etc etc etc etc etc GITT!!

Also, @BIG TONE SOPRANO please post that screen shot of HTO the Uber driver ASAP!!

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
TIMOTHY!!!!!!!!!! <3

@HuskerTimOmaha @SavageWideouts @North Stadium @GloryHoleDude etc etc etc etc etc GITT!!

Also, @BIG TONE SOPRANO please post that screen shot of HTO the Uber driver ASAP!!
the Nebraska baseball threads have seemed to get a little Tim-Oish at times recently..

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds