Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Huskers Vs Mavs MBB (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
gawd damit terry ,!! I’m just making a suggestion not a gawd dam IT formula toooOOOTTTTT

I was treating our back and forth as something like a creative meeting where ideas were bounced around and we could guide new celebrations on the board going forward.

If you're all out of dildo and pacman ideas, then I guess Jim and Gary will have to take it into their own hands.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I was treating our back and forth as something like a creative meeting where ideas were bounced around and we could guide new celebrations on the board going forward.

If you're all out of dildo and pacman ideas, then I guess Jim and Gary will have to take it into their own hands.

Please don't interrupt his butter churning hours of the night. Old man has to get work done yet tonight. And he's up at 3:30 to milk the cows, feed the sheep, gather hen eggs, scoop horse/cow/pig/dog shit, then get off by 5 to have coffee and dunkins with the boys down at Abraham's barn like every morning.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Please don't interrupt his butter churning hours of the night. Old man has to get work done yet tonight. And he's up at 3:30 to milk the cows, feed the sheep, gather hen eggs, scoop horse/cow/pig/dog shit, then get off by 5 to have coffee and dunkins with the boys down at Abraham's barn like every morning.

I like how you post even less often than I do, but also post more substantively.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
That’s essentially who he is. What will probably frustrate some people might be his inconsistent scoring. I did like what I saw from him against Omaha and he should just keep getting better.

Rebound and play defense. I do like that he got to double digit rebounds. If we can limit to teams to one shot because we have him he’s certainly worth his keep.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
A mens sports team is going to be undefeated for a whole week at least. Bottoms up boys

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds