Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Huskers passed on another local kid with many D1 offers, wtf?! (Pissed off Saul) (2 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
OGC.0c15f6792ec5491701041e17791946cb

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I went back to the beginning of this thread and still can't make sense of this one.
The thread or not offering a sophomore kid?

If it’s the thread I’ll slow it down a little….I just took a screen shot of a guy that’s butthurt about huskers not offering his nephew.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The thread or not offering a sophomore kid?

If it’s the thread I’ll slow it down a little….I just took a screen shot of a guy that’s butthurt about huskers not offering his nephew.
Neither @Baron Winnebago weird post about my mom's cans. She does can a lot and my wife doesn't but my wife wouldn't be upset at me admiring her canning skills. I really like canned mixed peppers.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Neither @Baron Winnebago weird post about my mom's cans. She does can a lot and my wife doesn't but my wife wouldn't be upset at me admiring her canning skills. I really like canned mixed peppers.
His being the croot mentioned ITT. Not your mom, but you've all but confirmed she's got a great rack so thank you for your service.

Joe Biden Thank You GIF by The Democrats

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds