Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Huskers Message Boards Power Rankings (2 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Big Husker Fan was the first Husker board I was on. I was like 12. I was on there probably through college, but it kinda died down. Didn’t know it was still around.

Quit message boarding for a while then decided to sub to RSS about the time Eichorst got fired. Then one day Garrett invited me to the platinum board and the rest is history.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Don't you have to be 65 or older to join that site?
Remember when it was Hukerpedia?

@Elizabeth Reed get in here. HP started during the invention of the internet right?
Huskerpedia is what I remember from the mid-late 90s. And the main specific that I remember from that board was that the main headline MAYBE changed once or twice a week.

As opposed to 2-4 times daily as it goes now. Waiting for a new, updated story was maddening. Patience not my deal, obviously.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tough Tony days were crazy. Was the 90's and pre-Dean. No rules, it was Thunderdome.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
been on rivals mainly before getting this going. I did the cable board for a short stint and really didn’t like it. At all but that’s me. I fart and shit and Belchhh and an cable board isn’t really a place for fartin, shittin, and belchin’!

i really do miss the old tMB, some amazing times on there. i remember after my first ban, i was nervous af to post on tMB because I heard you would get eaten up. Welp, sumbitchs I held my own for years imagine that BELLCHH

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Man, ya'll are missing Husker Power Hour. Who could forget the incoherent ramblings of Harold Hunter (H3) or Kelly ? (Fabulous Beekeeper) recounting his failed attempt at becoming an ESPN anchor (lost to Mike Hall) on their failed reality TV show.

kchusker1423

Linebacker
Elite Member
Man, ya'll are missing Husker Power Hour. Who could forget the incoherent ramblings of Harold Hunter (H3) or Kelly ? (Fabulous Beekeeper) recounting his failed attempt at becoming an ESPN anchor (lost to Mike Hall) on their failed reality TV show.
I preferred its offshoot Husker Talk.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
I preferred its offshoot Husker Talk.

Ah yes, where you could see Derek Martin and his Cockeye Girls Basketball connections flex... Only content on there that was worth a crap was when Aaron would break down things (good football mind) or Nitin (RIP) would post about how he went on a 2 week Alaskan cruise, but sat at the bar on the ship the entire time watching sports rather than experiencing the world around him.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
This sounds amazing

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds