Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker Polos (1 Viewer)

AleksMarićEnjoyer

Center from Sydney
Elite Member
Small update here, but just spoke with the guy. Expect a first draft of the design by Thursday. I imagine there will be some tweaks, but he's not expecting that to delay production by too much. Production + shipping would be a few weeks from now, but he assured me that all orders would be received well before the football season starts.

Thanks again for showing out. I'm tracking everyone that has liked / posted in this thread / messaged me and we're well over 100+ people for the order so far. That's way more than he was anticipating, so I'm confident we'll have more opportunities for Husker polos going forward.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Small update here, but just spoke with the guy. Expect a first draft of the design by Thursday. I imagine there will be some tweaks, but he's not expecting that to delay production by too much. Production + shipping would be a few weeks from now, but he assured me that all orders would be received well before the football season starts.

Thanks again for showing out. I'm tracking everyone that has liked / posted in this thread / messaged me and we're well over 100+ people for the order so far. That's way more than he was anticipating, so I'm confident we'll have more opportunities for Husker polos going forward.
Excited to see the designs, looking forward to this

AleksMarićEnjoyer

Center from Sydney
Elite Member
Polos are ready to order! Use the link below to submit a pre-order (only $40/polo). He's going to let that link run for a few days and then will submit it for production, so try to get yours in before the end of the week. You can expect to receive it sometime in mid- to late-July.

I appreciate all the suggestions that were shared. Obviously, sorry I couldn't incorporate everything, but we went with icons (in cream color) that would appeal to a broader audience for a first-time Husker design. Included are (1) all five championship trophies, (2) Memorial Stadium, (3) corn, (4) the Lucky Horseshoe, and (5) a Runza. In the background, you can see THROUGH THESE GATES PASS THE GREATEST FANS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL (in matching font that's found on the stadium) with the state of Nebraska icon between the phrases.

Thanks for your patience and hopefully you enjoy this first go-around.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Polos are ready to order! Use the link below to submit a pre-order (only $40/polo). He's going to let that link run for a few days and then will submit it for production, so try to get yours in before the end of the week. You can expect to receive it sometime in mid- to late-July.

I appreciate all the suggestions that were shared. Obviously, sorry I couldn't incorporate everything, but we went with icons (in cream color) that would appeal to a broader audience for a first-time Husker design. Included are (1) all five championship trophies, (2) Memorial Stadium, (3) corn, (4) the Lucky Horseshoe, and (5) a Runza. In the background, you can see THROUGH THESE GATES PASS THE GREATEST FANS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL (in matching font that's found on the stadium) with the state of Nebraska icon between the phrases.

Thanks for your patience and hopefully you enjoy this first go-around.

Got mine ordered. Here is a discount code

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds