Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Editorial Husker Online (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Sip is at least entertaining in his own way.

Dean loves to self-fellate on air.
When the Fong joined On 3 he was on with them and talked about his background and how he started in the business etc. The Fong likes to talk and kind of took over the interview and you could tell that didn't set well with Dean.

It was funny to watch because Fong is a big deal in that business and Dean thinks he is and you could tell how insecure he was trying to talk to the Fong. You could tell he was really uncomfortable the whole interview.

Of course Sip was asking his Sip questions and that was annoying Dean too.

When the interview was over Dean had to make sure and tell Sip how he came from humble beginnings just like the Fong and how he had to work to get where he was now too. 🤣

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
When the Fong joined On 3 he was on with them and talked about his background and how he started in the business etc. The Fong likes to talk and kind of took over the interview and you could tell that didn't set well with Dean.

It was funny to watch because Fong is a big deal in that business and Dean thinks he is and you could tell how insecure he was trying to talk to the Fong. You could tell he was really uncomfortable the whole interview.

Of course Sip was asking his Sip questions and that was annoying Dean too.

When the interview was over Dean had to make sure and tell Sip how he came from humble beginnings just like the Fong and how he had to work to get where he was now too. 🤣
He is such an ego driven clown.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
Sip is at least entertaining in his own way.
I really struggled with Sip until I just told myself exactly what you said here. If you start looking at the myriad of things that he does that are annoying as humorous quirks, he basically just becomes your friend you hang around because you can mock them and they don't care.

I wish they would add someone with actual football knowledge. Robin is the closest they have. Sip was real smart to help get Busch on 93.7 with him so when he goes off the rails with how dumb he is talking football Busch can at least reel him back in.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
The 2nd segment of their HOL show this week discussing NIL is basically Sip & Dean giving Gerrod Lambrecht fellatio live on air:

I'm not listening, so can you tell me what Gerrod did so well that they felt the need to give him props? Did they then proceed to talk about how well Sam Bankman did?

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I really struggled with Sip until I just told myself exactly what you said here. If you start looking at the myriad of things that he does that are annoying as humorous quirks, he basically just becomes your friend you hang around because you can mock them and they don't care.
That last bit is the key. He knows he's a simpleton and laughs at himself.

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
The 2nd segment of their HOL show this week discussing NIL is basically Sip & Dean giving Gerrod Lambrecht fellatio live on air:

LambrechtGraphic_16x9.jpg

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
That last bit is the key. He knows he's a simpleton and laughs at himself.
Which TBH, you have to respect that about someone. We all laugh together at the talking heads that don't take themselves too seriously...it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Most people are pretty good at parsing out what they want to listen to for content, and what they listen to for entertainment purposes.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds